Returns + Exchanges
All items can be returned or exchanged if they have not been used. If you wish to return an item, you must contact us within 5 business days of receiving the parcel by email at email@example.com. All goods returned must be as new, unused and in their original packaging. Upon return the goods will be inspected and a refund made within 14 days (excluding original delivery charge). With the exception of faulty items or goods damaged in transit, please note that you will need to cover the return postage.
To return a product to us simply follow these easy steps:
1. Contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org within 5 business days of receiving the parcel. Include your name, address and the description of your item.
2. Pack all items with a print out of your invoice in their original packaging. Ensure that the packaging is secured, as we will not be able to make a refund for items damaged in return transit.
3. Ship to:
35 Approach Road
+44 (0)7979 255 681
4. We are not liable for lost return parcels. Therefore we recommend that you obtain a Certificate of Posting in case the parcel fails to reach us. Moreover, we advise you to insure the package in case it is damaged in transport.
5. Once received, we will inspect the goods within 3 business days and if their condition matches our requirements (that is: “as new, unused and in their original packaging”), refund will be made within 14 business days. We will send you an email confirming your exchange or refund.
6. Please note that any return shipping costs will be covered by you.
Cancellation of order.
Cancellation of orders can be made within 24 hours of order confirmation online.
Changes to terms.
These terms are subject to change without prior notice.